Doritos ‘Crash the Superbowl’ Commercial Contest
BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CANADA, CHILE, DENMARK, EGYPT, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HONG KONG, IRELAND, ISRAEL, JAPAN, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SINGAPORE, SPAIN, SWEDEN, TAIWAN, TURKEY, UNITED KINGDOM & USA
You are invited to join in the Doritos Crash the Competition Commercial Video Contest.
As in all previous years you are required to create a 30-second spot for the 2013 Super Bowl. This time, Doritos have teamed up with Facebook, so you need to first agree and consent to allow/accept the Facebook app.
With Facebook, you can harness your links to ask for help with props, locations…and even talent or, you can offer your talents/help to others who are making ads.
Your entry must featureÂ DORITOSÂ® brand tortilla chips, should be funny and creative, and must be primarily in English. You must make sure that you have the permission of all identifiable persons whose image/likeness appear in your ad.
The judging criteria are:
40% – Creativity and Originality
30% – Adherence to Creative Assignment
30% – Overall Appeal
Each entrant is allowed 10 entries to the ‘Crash the Superbowl’ contest, none of which have won, or been entered in a previous contest. Your videos must not have previously been published in any medium, must be clean, and must not feature any other food products apart from ‘DORITOS’® brand Tortilla Chips. Please make sure to read the additional rules before making your ‘Crash the Superbowl’ ad.
GRAND PRIZE: USD $1,000,000 + TRIP FOR 2 TO SUPERBOWL 2015
FIRST PRIZE: USD $50,000 + TRIP FOR 2 TO SUPERBOWL 2015
8 x FINALIST PRIZES: $25,000 EACH + TRIP FOR 2 TO SUPERBOWL 2015
- doritos commercial contest 2015
- doritos super bowl commercial contest 2015
- doritos commercial contest 2014
- doritos commercial contest 2016
- who won the doritos contest 2014
- doritos contest 2015
- doritos commercial contest 2013
- who won the doritos commercial contest 2014
- 2015 doritos commercial contest
- doritos superbowl commercial contest 2015
- DORITOS 2015 commercial contest
- crash the superbowl 2015 deadline
- dorito commercial contest 2015
- who won the doritos contest 2015
- doritos superbowl commercial contest 2013 rules
- doritos commercial contest 2015 rules
- crash the super bowl 2015
- crash the superbowl 2016
- Doritos Commercial Contest 2014 Rules
- cheetos advert
- cheetos commercial 2014
- regulations contest commercials
- New Cheetos Commercial 2016
- cheetos commercial 2016